Need help contacting a forum member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help contacting a forum member

Does anyone know how to get in contact with forum member DackerDan? I sent him a PM but looks like he hasn't logged into this site in a while. He made a display case for his 46R patches and trying to see if he'd be interested in building another.

Maybe try to contact him through his daughter's (ADK Gurl) blog? http://46-high-peaks.blogspot.com/

Or try this... DackerDan and see if he gets notified via e-mail that he was mentioned in this post.

Comment

I passed this on to Dan via email just now. I see him quite often.

Comment

• BirchBB
        BirchBB commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you!

Originally posted by BirchBB View Post
      Does anyone know how to get in contact with forum member DackerDan? I sent him a PM but looks like he hasn't logged into this site in a while. He made a display case for his 46R patches and trying to see if he'd be interested in building another.
      Thank you for your interest. Unfortunately this was a one off creation, a labor of love for the mountains and for my hiking partner. There are off the shelf frames with multiple windows that one can purchase.
      Enjoying the journey with my favorite hiking partner.
      Please visit ADKGurl's Blog: 46-High-Peaks

Comment

Someone I know commissioned something similar from the guys at Owl's Head. (The furniture store on Route 73.)
        ADK 46/46W + MacNaughton, Grid 271/552
        Photos & Stuff

Comment

Working...
        X