X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WinterWarlock
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, as shown here https://www.adkhighpeaks.com/forums/...20-march-13-15
    ...March 13-15, with the primary celebration/potluck Saturday night at TMax and Topo's Hostel, as last year.
    Last edited by WinterWarlock; 02-06-2020, 05:04 PM.

• BoB
    replied
    is there a Winter gathering this year? (2020)

Leave a comment:

• WinterWarlock
    commented on 's reply
    A big building with patients, but that's not important right now.

• gebby
    commented on 's reply
    Gebby=apple pie

• JoeCedar
    replied
    Originally posted by ADKJack View Post

Hey Tom,
    Thanks for the heads up on the mailbox, I will attempt to clean it up today.
    As for food as usual not a whole lot of responses so anything you would like, from a main course type food to snacks or deserts. The kitchen at the hospital is big so we ahould be able to cook or warm just about anything.
    Any firewood you could bring would be awesome, Thanks
    Personally, I donít like firewood. The fibers get stuck in my teeth. Jack, you can have all you want.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• ADKJack
    commented on 's reply
    Hostel not hospital:-0

• CatskillKev
    commented on 's reply
    The hospital? What is it?

• ADKJack
    replied
    For folks who also have not gone to the darkside of social medias (Facebook) We have asked people to tell us what they are bringing for food this is what we have as of 3/8 Potato and Onion Cream Soup - Alistair Bangers and Mash - Jack Frito Pie aka walking tacos - Kasey Deserts 2 people - not specified Snacks 1 person not specified Apple pie

Leave a comment:

• ADKJack
    replied
    Originally posted by tcd View Post
    Hi Jack, your mailbox is full! I was going to send this as a PM...

As I'm sure you know, I'm a Keene local. I hope to stop by on Saturday evening.
    What do you need for food? I can't see anything at all on the FB page (not a member).
    What do you need for firewood? I have some extra local wood that I can bring, but again don't know what you need, can't see anything at all on FB.
    Thanks.
    Tom
    Hey Tom,
    Thanks for the heads up on the mailbox, I will attempt to clean it up today.
    As for food as usual not a whole lot of responses so anything you would like, from a main course type food to snacks or deserts. The kitchen at the hospital is big so we ahould be able to cook or warm just about anything.
    Any firewood you could bring would be awesome, Thanks

Leave a comment:

• tcd
    replied
    Hi Jack, your mailbox is full! I was going to send this as a PM...

As I'm sure you know, I'm a Keene local. I hope to stop by on Saturday evening.
    What do you need for food? I can't see anything at all on the FB page (not a member).
    What do you need for firewood? I have some extra local wood that I can bring, but again don't know what you need, can't see anything at all on FB.
    Thanks.
    Tom

Leave a comment:

• CatskillKev
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry to say, but no. :-)

• moosebeware
    commented on 's reply
    CatskillKev Are you coming this time???

• CatskillKev
    commented on 's reply
    I'm happy to hear you're getting together!

There are a couple wood transportation laws. Something like no import into NYS without previous heat treatment and no transportation of more than 50 miles. Are you remembering that?
    Last edited by CatskillKev; 03-06-2019, 01:09 PM.

• tcd
    commented on 's reply
    Confused. The word "Discussion" does not appear on the facebook page. I clicked and scrolled in every field and did not find any of this...

Maybe I do have to be a Zucker to see this?

• ADKJack
    commented on 's reply
    TCD Click in Discussion and scroll down.
Working...
X