No announcement yet.

2018 Winter Gathering 3/17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey folks just a reminder please call Amy at the ADK Trail Inn as soon as possible to make your reservation the number is (518) 527-1155
    Amy allows us to use the kitchen and dining area and game room for the Gathering based upon our members filling the rooms. Please call her directly to book so she knows you are with the group.
    thank you
    "Climbing is about freedom. There's no prize money; there are no gold medals. The mountains are all about going there to do what you want to do. That's why I'll never tell anyone else how to climb. All I can say is, This is how I prefer to do it."
    Ed Viesturs

Comment

With regrets, I and my hiking partner will be out of state and cannot attend this year's winter gathering. Wishing you all a blue bird day on the 17th!
      46/46, 20/46w "I only went out for a walk, and concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in." John Muir

Comment

• ADKJack
        ADKJack commented
        Editing a comment
        Will miss you.

Thanks--be well, and enjoy the trails!
      46/46, 20/46w "I only went out for a walk, and concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in." John Muir

Comment

I haven't participated in the Gathering threads this year being very busy with Project-100. But I will be there. I hope I will have something to celebrate.

Comment

How busy do you expect this weekend should be?
          How soon do I need to reserve a room?
          I am asking this question because I will be able to make a Go/no-go decision only next Tuesday. :(

Comment

• ADKJack
            ADKJack commented
            Editing a comment
            As soon as possible they are no longer holding rooms for us

I just reserved a room

Comment

I would be interested in joining the group going to Colvin and Blake, or Basin. How can I hook up with them?

Comment

Just heard from the ADK Inn that they have four rooms left at a discount and will allow Saturday night only for these rooms only prior reservations not applicable.

Queen bed with private bath - $80 (normally $99) (available Saturday night only)

Queen bed with private bath in the Lodge where the gathering is held - $99 (normally $149)
              Double bed with private bath in the Lodge where the gathering is held - $80 (normally $129)

Queen bed with private bath ... $99 if they book both nights. $109 for Saturday night only

Call today to take advantage of this offer
              "Climbing is about freedom. There's no prize money; there are no gold medals. The mountains are all about going there to do what you want to do. That's why I'll never tell anyone else how to climb. All I can say is, This is how I prefer to do it."
              Ed Viesturs

Comment

Working...
              X