A little help goes a long way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little help goes a long way

If you plan on doing Holiday shopping on Amazon please consider going through the link below. Amazon will donate .5% percent f every sale to the Foundation

When you shop Black Friday deals at smile.amazon.com/ch/26-2804167, AmazonSmile donates to Adkhighpeaks Foundation!
    "Climbing is about freedom. There's no prize money; there are no gold medals. The mountains are all about going there to do what you want to do. That's why I'll never tell anyone else how to climb. All I can say is, This is how I prefer to do it."
    Ed Viesturs

Hi Jack,

Not interested in giving any money to Jeff Bezos, but would like to donate to the Foundation. You should add to your post that "for those who are not shopping, but would like to make a donation, here's where to send a check."

Thanks.

Tom

Comment

Thanks Tom,
      Donations are gladly accepted through PayPal Here
      http://www.adkhighpeaksfoundation.org/
      mor we also accept, beads, trinkets or checks (checques from Canada ) at
      ADK Highpeaks Foundation
      PO Box 650
      DeWitt, NY 13214
      "Climbing is about freedom. There's no prize money; there are no gold medals. The mountains are all about going there to do what you want to do. That's why I'll never tell anyone else how to climb. All I can say is, This is how I prefer to do it."
      Ed Viesturs

Comment

Working...
      X