ADK 46er Paperwork

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADK 46er Paperwork

Hey all. Anyone know if September finishers have all been notified? Been trying to follow up via email with no response if paperwork has been accepted. A FB says October finishers will be notified by Christmas. Thanks!

Originally posted by mmpink24 View Post
    Hey all. Anyone know if September finishers have all been notified? Been trying to follow up via email with no response if paperwork has been accepted. A FB says October finishers will be notified by Christmas. Thanks!
    I don't have the answer. There are people here that might know.

I was interested about a new numbering process. It had been tha the hikers were recorded and the numbers were issued at end of the year.

I was interested too, to see times to the second mentioned in the 46er explanation of the numbering scheme.

Don

Comment

I submitted ours in late August and got a letter with our numbers about two months later I think. Its a slow process.

Comment

Yes, there are 700+ finishers every year now, and a small group of volunteers.
      Tom Rankin - 5444W "In the depths of Summer, I finally learned that there lay within me an invincible Winter"

Proud Member #0003 of ADKHP Foundation
      Volunteer Balsam Lake Mountain
      Past President Catskill 3500 Club
      CEO Views And Brews!

Comment

• gebby
        gebby commented
        Editing a comment
        The number of finishers and total 46ers versus those who volunteer, is really pathetic. :(
    Working...
    X