The bagger is on his way up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The bagger is on his way up!

DACKS be on alert the ultimate flatlander is about to enter you this weekend. Can't wait to cross that "blue line" and get back into it. Ole bags is gonna be peeping mad leafs (ha!). Hitting the top of Marcy as well....the long way of course to take full advantage of the weekend. I'm more of a west dacks kinda guy...Inlet, Forge, etc...blackfly vet here. Any other recommendations? Thank you in advance.

You could climb Ampersand, St Regis, Hopkins, Jay.
    All are great!!

Comment

Well? I hate to be a nagger but what happened with The Bagger? Your post showed a lot of swagger but have you turned into a lagger? Or a sandbagger or footdragger? What happened on your weekend? It's OK to be a bragger.

I couldn't resist the rhyming scheme. In all seriousness... how was the trip? Would love to hear a report.

Comment

Don't do the crime if you can't do the rhyme!
        Leave No Trace! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXO1uY0MvmQ
        ThereAndBack http://www.hikesafe.com/

Comment

Get yourself a copy of ADK's Guide to the Western Adirondacks.
          Mike

ADK 46r #8003; 6W
          2nd round: 16
          SL6r #596
          Catskill 3500 21/39; 11W

Comment

Originally posted by Makwa View Post
            Well? I hate to be a nagger but what happened with The Bagger? Your post showed a lot of swagger but have you turned into a lagger? Or a sandbagger or footdragger? What happened on your weekend? It's OK to be a bragger.

I couldn't resist the rhyming scheme. In all seriousness... how was the trip? Would love to hear a report.
            The trip was great. Sadly, the rain on Sunday put a damper on the climbing. Instead I climbed into some beverages and enjoyed watching the Bills lose.

Comment

• Makwa
              Makwa commented
              Editing a comment
              So The Bagger was half in the bag. Did you stagger?

Get any hiking in on Saturday?
          Working...
          X