President’s Weekend Round-Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tag View Post
    Very impressive!!!!! Awesome pictures. I see you got a picture of the Santanonni sign! Has that always been there? Did you notice the spelling? Santanoni according to the sign is Santanonni.
    Originally posted by rbalbs View Post
    The new sign was put up sometime in the fall I believe - it wasn't there in Jan 2012 but I think it was there in late November when I was there last.

Definitely a typo on the sign and not the 1st time such a thing has happened. MacNaughton's sign says McNaughton
    Here's a little more info on the signs....I may or may not have been there for the "ceremonies" of 4/7 of them. Might even have pics to prove it....

http://www.adkhighpeaks.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=19766
    “Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.” John Muir

"Not the kind of "fun" you have to force yourself to remember you're supposed to be having, but the kind where you realize for the last half a day you've had this idiot grin on your face that you just can't seem to shake." -Mirabela

Comment

Working...
    X