• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing. Congratulations!!!!!
    ADK 46er #9204, 14/46 W

Comment

Congrats Mary!!!!!
      Snickers
      I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
      -Maya Angelou

Comment

woot! woot! congratulations on an amazing accomplishment. loved looking at your photos!

Comment

Where the heck have I been for the last week!! .. The wrong place obviously... this is where the action is!!!
          Congrats at least once more Mary! It was an honor having been a part of your journey last year on Gray and Skylight... and great to be a part of the flock! One of my most enjoyable hikes!!

Up the Rams!!!
          Map and compass man!

Comment

Congrats, Mary! what an accomplishment. I can only imagine what that feeling can be like, but one day I hope to experience it for real.
            Nothing like being in the woods.

http://www.gerardsadirondackpics.shutterfly.com

Comment

Originally posted by Snickers View Post
              Congrats Mary!!!!!
              Now that this has bumped back up again I will properly thank you for your thanks. I want you to know that you have been an inspiration to me along the way. I always enjoyed reading your reports and it made me think that I could be a tough hiker chick like you too!

Originally posted by Prino View Post
              Where the heck have I been for the last week!! .. The wrong place obviously... this is where the action is!!!
              Congrats at least once more Mary! It was an honor having been a part of your journey last year on Gray and Skylight... and great to be a part of the flock! One of my most enjoyable hikes!!

Up the Rams!!!
              Oh thank you sir Prino! That was a really fun day for me as well and I hope we can do it again sometime.

Originally posted by Gerard01 View Post
              Congrats, Mary! what an accomplishment. I can only imagine what that feeling can be like, but one day I hope to experience it for real.
              Thank you Gerard!
              I have to tell you that there was a time I really never believed I would be able to be a Winter 46er, but I just kept plugging along and getting stronger and more experienced along the way, as you are on your journey.
              I wish you would come up and try a peak in Winter, the conditions in March with longer, warmer days are the best. I think you would really like it.
              Think outside...no box required !

Comment

Is it too late to say Congratulations?
                ADKHP Wiki

Comment

Working...
                X