Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brothers' NE Slide 5/15/11: Oh Brother Where Art Thou?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WalksWithBlackflies
    replied
    Originally posted by mudrat View Post
    Then there's the source of the "blowhard" comment...hint...Mr. Crack on Hunter's Slide.
    Ahhhh. Or should I say Baaaaa?

Leave a comment:

• mudrat
    replied
    Originally posted by WalksWithBlackflies View Post
    The problem with being better than everyone else, is that people assume I'm pretentious.
    That might be true until they get to know you (or I) and realize that we have a hard time even taking ourselves seriously except our dedication to humor at each other's expense. Then there's the source of the "blowhard" comment...hint...Mr. Crack on Hunter's Slide.

Leave a comment:

• WalksWithBlackflies
    replied
    Originally posted by NoTrace View Post
    "Band of Blowhards"
    The problem with being better than everyone else, is that people assume I'm pretentious.

Leave a comment:

• freedan
    replied
    Cool TR, look forward to skiing it.

Leave a comment:

• mudrat
    replied
    Originally posted by NoTrace View Post
    "Band of Blowhards"
    Perfect with this spring's weather...

Leave a comment:

• NoTrace
    replied
    How about this...

"Band of Blowhards"

Leave a comment:

• TFR
    replied
    Originally posted by masshysteria View Post
    Armageddon's Path of Utter Destruction has some potential, if anything, it will keep the less adventurous 'sliders' away .
    Just in time for May 21st!

Leave a comment:

• masshysteria
    replied
    The Brothers' Slide has the same significance as the Brotherhood Slide. ...and I suppose "Armageddon's Path of Utter Destruction" might be a bit on the overkill side, eh?
    The Brother's Slide sounds like a Duane Allman 'best-of' CD.

Armageddon's Path of Utter Destruction has some potential, if anything, it will keep the less adventurous 'sliders' away .

Leave a comment:

• mudrat
    replied
    8 is right out.
    Once the number 9, being the number of the streams counted based on precipitation, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight and even blocked by blowdown and anorthosite bits, shall snuff it."

Leave a comment:

• WalksWithBlackflies
    replied
    It was a left at the first fork, right at the second - 8th followed by the double roundabout.
    8 is right out.

Leave a comment:

• mudrat
    replied
    Originally posted by Neil View Post
    Wow! Looks like a great trip!
    It really was for a quickie!

Leave a comment:

• mudrat
    replied
    I was thinking about being generic and just calling it the Brothers slide. The route would be O' Brother Where Art Thou?, which is fitting considering that finding it requires taking a left turn at the 2nd stream crossing, then left at the 4th stream crossing, then right at the 3rd crossing, then left at the 5th, then right at the first, then left at the 2nd.
    It was a left at the first fork, right at the second - 8th followed by the double roundabout. The Brothers' Slide has the same significance as the Brotherhood Slide. ...and I suppose "Armageddon's Path of Utter Destruction" might be a bit on the overkill side, eh?

Leave a comment:

• Neil
    replied
    Wow! Looks like a great trip!

Leave a comment:

• WalksWithBlackflies
    replied
    I was thinking about being generic and just calling it the Brothers slide. The route would be O' Brother Where Art Thou?, which is fitting considering that finding it requires taking a left turn at the 2nd stream crossing, then left at the 4th stream crossing, then right at the 3rd crossing, then left at the 5th, then right at the first, then left at the 2nd.

Leave a comment:

• mudrat
    replied
    Originally posted by masshysteria View Post
    You guys are bad!! You found it, so what are you going to name it?

Picture 11 is so cool, as well as the one of Waldo! Thanks guys!
    Pic 11, yeah rico commented on the force and angle required to do that. Too bad it was 30' long or i'd have taken that home and polished up

What..."Brothers' NE Slide" to bland? Is, "The Brotherhood Slide", better?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X