Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any predictions on how crazy parking at the Loj will be on Thursday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any predictions on how crazy parking at the Loj will be on Thursday?

On the plus side, it's a Thursday, on the downside it's right before a holiday weekend. What time do you think it will fill up on Thursday morning?

Also, how difficult will it be to find a campsite near March Dam on Thursday night?

Can't tell you about Thursday, but this past Saturday we hiked Phelps from the Loj and it was just about full at 745. I bet you'll be fine if you get there by then, but 7 AM would be even better.

Comment

Last Friday I got to the HPIC at 6:30 and the lots were about two- thirds full. This Friday it will be higher than that unless weather is bad. Parking places are numbered and ADK staff is doing a better job in managing the available spaces.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• gebby
        gebby commented
        Editing a comment
        I noticed the numbers when I went Joe, but I wondered what the purpose was as every spot was filled when we were there on Saturday. I was wondering if they fill every other spot in lots 1 to 4 and then go back to 1 after every other spot is filled and fill in the rest of the spots, but we arrived too late to know if that's the system.
    Working...
    X