Legal tent sites south of Route 28N Long Lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legal tent sites south of Route 28N Long Lake

I will be through hiking SOBO in the near future. Can anyone verify if there is any legal tent sites between Route 28N and before you start the climb of Blue's shoulder?
    If by chance some day you're not feeling well and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled ~ Red Skelton

Did you check the NPT website? They have a very detailed trail description broken into sections, and includes tent sites. See section 7 (Long Lake to Wakely Dam) at:
    http://www.nptrail.org/trip-planning...-and-mileages/
    We don't stop playing because we get old; we get old because we stop playing ~ Satchel Paige

Comment

• NumNum
      NumNum commented
      Editing a comment
      I hadn't seen that, thank you.

None, at least last time I was there in '16. Some folks have done the 150' rule and camped, but AFAIK, no designated sites.

Comment

tcd actually brought to my attention that the height of land is further north than what I was realizing, making Tirrell pond LT more reachable imho.
      If by chance some day you're not feeling well and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled ~ Red Skelton

Comment

Working...
      X