Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hillman1
    replied
    I picked the book up the other night. It's a great read. I hope I can make it up for the autograph session. It would be neat top get some signatures with each chapter.

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    I was in the book store over the weekend and noticed the book "Women with Altitude". I purchased it for my wife for christmas, I read chapter 15 and would like to say that the chapter was very empowering. The book is very inspiring, thanks for sharing your story.

Leave a comment:

• Skyclimber
    replied
    Originally posted by hawk
    You're one of the 33 aren't you Sky?
    Yes, Chapter 15, Proudly!
    December 17th, we have a book signing scheduled at Bookstore Plus on Main Street in Lake Placid, from 4-6 o'clock.
    Last edited by Skyclimber; 12-07-2005, 01:11 PM.

Leave a comment:

• hawk
    replied
    Originally posted by Skyclimber
    The title is "Women With Altitude," edited by Carol White, written about 33 Women who have climbed the Winter 46, during the Canister Era.

I have read almost the whole book already and it is one Awesome Read! The autobiograpies and stories of the women are amazing.
    You're one of the 33 aren't you Sky?

Leave a comment:

• Skyclimber
    replied
    Originally posted by adkdremn
    Is the book available online anywhere?
    Yes. Under northcountrybooks.com $19.95 plus tax, shipping/handling

Leave a comment:

• adkdremn
    replied
    Is the book available online anywhere?

Leave a comment:

• Skyclimber
    replied
    Originally posted by adk-46r
    Women of altitude by Carol White just hit the stores. This will put you in the mood for winter hiking. It is about 32 women who have done the winter 46.
    The title is "Women With Altitude," edited by Carol White, written about 33 Women who have climbed the Winter 46, during the Canister Era.

I have read almost the whole book already and it is one Awesome Read! The autobiograpies and stories of the women are amazing.
    Last edited by Skyclimber; 12-06-2005, 08:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• yvon
    replied
    Originally posted by hawk
    Neil is writing a book called "Women of Attitude"

He's known a few in his life. Funny thing is they got their attitudes AFTER meeting him!!
    Hawk, you make me :lol:

Leave a comment:

• adk-46r
    replied
    He must of known my ex wife really well then

Leave a comment:

• hawk
    replied
    That's a co-incidence....

Neil is writing a book called "Women of Attitude"

He's known a few in his life. Funny thing is they got their attitudes AFTER meeting him!!

Leave a comment:

• adk-46r
    started a topic Women of Altitude

Women of Altitude

Women with altitude by Carol White just hit the stores. This will put you in the mood for winter hiking. It is about 33 women who have done the winter 46.
    Last edited by adk-46r; 12-03-2005, 10:12 PM.
Working...
X