Inlet/Old Forge Places to Stay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inlet/Old Forge Places to Stay?

Does anyone have any suggestions for rooms with reasonable rates in the Inlet/Old Forge area? I've only driven through there a couple of times and that was a while ago. Any help is appreciated!
    And because of all their tears
    Their eyes can't hope to see
    The beauty that surrounds them
    Isn't it a pity
    -George Harrison

I guess it depends on what you call reasonable. I stayed at The Woods Inn in Inlet one time. Very rustic if that's what your looking for. I wanna say I booked on priceline or some other hotel site and got the room for $80-ish per night. I think that was off-season. Current rates run around $130-$200. They have a bar and restaurant on-site and the property is nice... right on Fourth Lake.

https://thewoodsinn.com/

Comment

Looks good thanks!
      And because of all their tears
      Their eyes can't hope to see
      The beauty that surrounds them
      Isn't it a pity
      -George Harrison

Comment

There is no shortage of lodging places in and around Old forge. Prices and vacancy may be another question. Since I live fairly close I have never had to stay there overnight. Many canoers I know like to stay at Clark's Beach Motel, at the park right at the water's edge, especially a good spot to be before the 90 mile canoe race.
        "Leave the beaten track behind occasionally and dive into the woods. Every time you do you will be certain to find something you have never seen before." - Alexander Graham Bell

Comment

• rockysummit
          rockysummit commented
          Editing a comment
          Sounds good, thanks!
      Working...
      X