RIP Hostess Twinkies and Devil Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlpineLamb View Post
    You know I am really feeling that Dec. 21st can't come soon enough around here!
    What happens then?
    Adopt a natural resource. Give back.

Comment

You know I am really feeling that Dec. 21st can't come soon enough around here!
      *** **************>>>

Problem is, Mary, that instead of sitting at computers and wearing out their fingers they should be out getting the other parts of their bodies into shape for Dec. 21.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeCedar View Post
        Problem is, Mary, that instead of sitting at computers and wearing out their fingers they should be out getting the other parts of their bodies into shape for Dec. 21.
        http://www.adkhighpeaks.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=19611

http://www.adkhighpeaks.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=19670

C'mon. Wanna race?

Comment

Originally posted by Commissionpoint View Post
          It seems there are already suitors lining up. Bimbo Bakeries went to the front of the line and is already in preliminary talks.
          So we'll have to go to Bimbo for a Ho HO?
          46-R #5193W

Comment

Originally posted by Willie View Post
            LOL!!

Bimbo is a huge corporation........based in Mexico
            https://picasaweb.google.com/masshysteria1958

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingCow View Post
              It'll be 6-7 months before the brands get bought out. Most of them will get moved to the buyer's existing facilities. A handful of the existing places might re-open, but most are probably done for. Food process facilities are condensing faster than the business is expanding. They are all upgrading to new technology that allows them to produce much more with less space and people.
              How now Seņor Cow?? Check this out...
              http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/...ation/1715415/
              Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs. I am haunted by waters.

Comment

"Many people, myself included, have serious questions as to the logic behind this strike," said Judge Robert Drain,

Comment

Apparently PBR is interesting in buying hostess: http://gothamist.com/2012/11/17/twin...up_hope_pb.php

Comment

Originally posted by Willie View Post
                    Quit bein' such a Ding Dong Willie.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeCedar View Post
                      Really I feel like I have mistakenly clicked on the "green" forum when reading some of the posts lately! (not just this thread in particular) These people need some fresh air and sunshine !

and uh Commission Point I am sure you are lagging way behind mr. cedar in hikes (but not ego boosting TRs...) ...oh sorry I just had a Rik moment!
                      Originally posted by Rik
                      He says via his computer...
                      I do believe he only posts after dark though...

Originally posted by Charlene
                      Is that when hunting season ends?
                      A scary fact is hunting season never really ends, but it is when my hunting season begins !

Sorry to all for the thread drift (maybe...)
                      Think outside...no box required !

Comment

Originally posted by DSettahr View Post
                        Apparently PBR is interesting in buying hostess: http://gothamist.com/2012/11/17/twin...up_hope_pb.php
                        A healthy lifestyle if ever there was one - Ding Dongs and PBR! Woohoo!
                        Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.The river was cut by the world's great flood and runs over rocks from the basement of time. On some of the rocks are timeless raindrops. Under the rocks are the words, and some of the words are theirs. I am haunted by waters.

Comment

and uh Commission Point I am sure you are lagging way behind mr. cedar in hikes (but not ego boosting TRs...) ...oh sorry I just had a Rik moment!
                          Nothing wrong with a little good natured teasing either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlene
                            I'll refer you to the cardio/knees/women thread, my friend.
                            Nothing wrong with a little cross training.
                            I wanted to get into that forum, but I'm not qualified. I don't have a problem with cardio, knees, or women.

Comment

Working...
                            X