Clear All

• whistlerbrk
    replied
    link here for the lazy: http://adkhighp.ipower.com/store/index.html

Leave a comment:

• WannabeALjr
    replied
    Originally posted by whistlerbrk View Post
    ...or whatever amount, those patches are sweet / I'm headed up for a solid week in June.

Powers that be: hook it up.
    Originally posted by GRI View Post
    I'd be in for a patch and sticker.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2
    Originally posted by Gerard01 View Post
    I cant access the order form.....I want a patch.
    Done...see online store!

Leave a comment:

• Jim Gifford
    replied
    Cool patch! Just ordered one. I'll have to wear it while hiking so everyone'll know whom to avoid

Leave a comment:

• WannabeALjr
    replied
    The patches are now on SALE!
    They are $5 (+tax)

Questions? Let me know.

Leave a comment:

• RockON
    replied
    Wow, we can get them just by paying money? I'd be willing to stay on a summit all day and talk to people about the alpine arctic zone for a cool patch! Oh wait . . .

Leave a comment:

• whistlerbrk
    replied
    "A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon." - Napoleon Bonaparte

awesome

Leave a comment:

• ADKJack
    replied
    We have ordered 500 and they should be in any day. Just want to make sure they meet our expectations before we put them on the online store.

Leave a comment:

• Gerard01
    replied
    I cant access the order form.....I want a patch.

Leave a comment:

• GRI
    replied
    Re: ADKHighpeaks patch - UPDATE

I'd be in for a patch and sticker.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Leave a comment:

• whistlerbrk
    replied
    ...or whatever amount, those patches are sweet / I'm headed up for a solid week in June.

Powers that be: hook it up.

Leave a comment:

• whistlerbrk
    replied
    If it can be done for 5-10 bucks I'm in. I'll get 2 or 3

Leave a comment:

• Commissionpoint
    replied
    Originally posted by Neil View Post
    We have been giving consideration to issuing a "special, limited edition" forum patch. These patches would be specially made and they would be numbered.

Cost: to be determined (more than $5 less than $500).

Would anyone be interested in such a patch whose cost would be tax deductable?
    Sure. I don't care about the tax writeoff though, but I'm sure some folks can use everything they can get to write down their AGI.

Better be a pretty nice effin patch though if you are going to try to get me to give a bunch of cash for it. Silver and gold thread if you think its going to be 500 bux. I'd give 50 a pop for a few though if they were nice. Probably get a lot more participation at 50 or 100 bux than you would at 500.

Originally posted by imarchant View Post
    Just an idea, how about a blind Dutch auction. Highest bidder gets the lowest number after a set bidding period.
    I'm not sure that would be of much benefit unless everyone was somehow impressed by having a low number. Arguably having the high number would have the same intrigue? Having the last one or one of the last ones ever made?? I certainly wouldn't pay extra to get a certain number. They just end up getting dusty on my desk anyways. I do realize however, some folks actually put them on things like they are supposed to. The ones ADK makes with the different peaks on them make excellent coasters.

Leave a comment:

• imarchant
    replied
    We have been giving consideration to issuing a "special, limited edition" forum patch. These patches would be specially made and they would be numbered.

Just an idea, how about a blind Dutch auction. Highest bidder gets the lowest number after a set bidding period.

Leave a comment:

• ADKJack
    replied

Disclaimer
    Mostly tax deductible, the amount above fair market value for the patch so basically anything over $5 would be deductible.

Signed the guy who has to track this stuff

Leave a comment:

• Neil
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X