This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daLunartik
    The form has been travelling back and forth to work in my laptop bag for a week
    Ha, thought I was the only one who liked to take my important papers for a ride back and forth to work!
    --
    ADKatie
    46er #5460

Comment

Katie, the check is in the mail.

A question goes out to Bruce though...... what the he!! is that in your avatar? Ain't no Aurora Borealis I ever done seen, except maybe in beautiful downtown Chicopee....
      https://picasaweb.google.com/masshysteria1958

Comment

We sent ours (for 6 I think) a couple weeks ago

Comment

Checks in the mail for 4.
          South of the Border and North of the Blue Line.

Comment

GREAT NEWS.....

Got a flurry of orders over the past few days and we passed the "lose $$" mark, so we will definitely be putting an order in this week.

Initially, we had quoted for 100 patches to be done. So far we have orders for 68 patches, meaning that if we stick to those original estimates, 32 are still available. Based on numbers still out there and checks that we have not received, but believe we will, we will likely end up over the 100 patch mark. That's not a problem, upfront we can order 200 if we have too and still not lose anything. Better to have too many then too few. The order will go out on next Thursday - Friday, 8/10-11 Expected turn-around time is about 3 weeks or so. Delivery should be around early-mid September.

Special thanks it Imarchant, who recommended a new "patch" place that gave us a better deal. Also, for those with poor math skills , your generosity is greatly appreciated.

Keep the orders coming and once again, thanks for your support.
            "The forest is the poor man's overcoat. " Old Northeastern Proverb

Comment

Mailing order for 6 tomorrow.

Fitz

Comment

I sent my money out in the mail for 2 patches this morning.

Thanks again,
                Adam
                OUTDOOR SHOTS

More hiking Pictures

EASY CHEESE and The Cheez Whiz 46/46 ADK
                Easy Cheese and Cheez Whiz 46/46 winter

EASY CHEESE and The Cheez Whiz 20/35 CATS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Tim I'll put an order in for 5. Keep an eye out for the check.
                  "Woods are not like other spaces.Their trees surround you, loom over you, press in from all sides.Woods choke off views and leave you muddled and without bearings.They make you feel small a confused and vulnerable.Stand in a desert or prairie and you know you are in a big place.Stand in a woods and you only sense it.They are a vast, featureless nowhere.And they are alive."Bill Bryson"
                  Cheers
                  Spence

Comment

Originally posted by Mavs00
                    If you need any additional motivation, I will only add that Kevin (STOOPID) -WARNED US- that this would be a losing effort, and I said "nooooo, the ADKhighpeaks family is different". Are you really gonna force me into a situation where I have to admit he is right?
                    Oooh, THAT'S cold! :p

If I wasn't so broke I'd buy one or two to support the cause and prove myself wrong. If this goes well I'll be able to grab a few of the extras later. Looks like you're getting the numbers you need...

Comment

Glad to help you get over the hump by ordering 4 - someone here not asociated w/the site saw the order form & patch, loved it, and wants one too.

Tom, my avatar is a rock downstream from Rocky Falls. I thought it was very cool and took a pic of it. It won't last long as an avatar, but I thought I'd see if I received any comments in the form of 'what the heck is THAT?'
                      Walk Softly

Comment

Status......

Originally posted by stoopid
                        Oooh, THAT'S cold! :p

-------------------
                        Okay, back to business

So far we've got confirmed orders (i.e. Money received) for 104 patches. and have personal (via PM) "spoken-for, money coming" for another 20-25 or so. As such;

I have placed an order for 200 patches this AM. I'm told to expect them the first week of September. They will go out to you within a day of us receiving them.

With confirmed orders, and "spoken-fors", we'll have about 70-75 patches left. We've received close to 70 orders in the last week, so as much as I never thought I'd say this; If you're looking for patches, get your order in as soon as you can, cuz 200 is all there is (I wasn't going to 300) and when they are gone, they are gone.

Once again, thanks so much for all the support and we greatly look forward to sending the patches out.

Special thanks to Masshysteria, Fitz and ARM.... You know why...
                        "The forest is the poor man's overcoat. " Old Northeastern Proverb

Comment

Originally posted by AlpineSummit
                          Tom, my avatar is a rock downstream from Rocky Falls. I thought it was very cool and took a pic of it. It won't last long as an avatar, but I thought I'd see if I received any comments in the form of 'what the heck is THAT?'
                          It reminds me of a faceless Pillsbury Doughboy.

Comment

I didn't get a chance to mail out the order yet, but it will be in the mail tomorrow.
                            set the gear shift for the high gear of your soul...T.A.

Comment

Just got back from vacation, still planning on ordering some patches. I hope it's not too late!
                              Shut your eyes and think of somewhere
                              Somewhere cold and caked in snow.......

Comment

These patches, some of you may have already realized, will be worth big bucks a hundred years from now.

Comment

Working...
                                X