Site upgraded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site upgraded

The site has been updated to the latest version.

Some of the new features include;

User referral system- from your profile you will find a link system under your profile picture that generates a specific link that will give you credit for the referral.

Notifications- the notifications system has been improved and combined with moderation que.

There have been several performance improvements behind the scenes including JavaScript refactoring, and admin tools.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If by chance some day you're not feeling well and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled ~ Red Skelton

I do not see that under my picture.
    Tom Rankin - 5444W "In the depths of Summer, I finally learned that there lay within me an invincible Winter"

Proud Member #0003 of ADKHP Foundation
    Volunteer Balsam Lake Mountain
    Past President Catskill 3500 Club
    CEO Views And Brews!

Comment

Tom, on your profile page towards the bottom you don't see it, as in the picture?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	103
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	506907
      If by chance some day you're not feeling well and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled ~ Red Skelton

Comment

It was a setting that was turned off by default. You should be all set now.

Comment

I see it, but yesterday (when using member list) it did not show me that.

Thanks.
          Tom Rankin - 5444W "In the depths of Summer, I finally learned that there lay within me an invincible Winter"

Proud Member #0003 of ADKHP Foundation
          Volunteer Balsam Lake Mountain
          Past President Catskill 3500 Club
          CEO Views And Brews!

Comment

Any chance the wiki will be restored someday?
            -Joe

Comment

Originally posted by jrjmurray View Post
              Any chance the wiki will be restored someday?
              I need to dig in and see what our options are.

The last time that I checked, the software that we were using for the wiki only worked with older versions of PHP. Because older versions of PHP have security vulnerabilities, most web hosts no longer offer the option of using those.
              ADKHP Wiki

Comment

Working...
              X