Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't get into the ADKForum

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Yes, it's still down. The front page shows up, but there's nothing behind it. When you click on any thread you get the database error message.

    Kyler, keep us posted on how the fix is going. Thanks for your work on the site!

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by tcd View Post
      Yes, it's still down. The front page shows up, but there's nothing behind it. When you click on any thread you get the database error message.

      Kyler, keep us posted on how the fix is going. Thanks for your work on the site!
      Same still tho I see others have posted new titles.

      Comment


      • #18
        Still the same. Must be a severe problem with the software. I think this is the longest it's ever been down.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by tcd View Post
          Still the same. Must be a severe problem with the software. I think this is the longest it's ever been down.
          I miss it but it must be terribly frustrating for those working on it.

          Comment


          • #20
            We're getting close to a solution.
            If by chance some day you're not feeling well and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled ~ Red Skelton

            Comment


            • #21
              I don't know if this is useful info, but I'm able to read and post using Tapatalk on my phone.



              Comment


              • #22
                Its working. Thank You!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Please join me in thanking Num Num (Craig) and Kyler for not only getting us back on line but transferring the entire database to a new host server. An amazing amount of work for anyone but in particular for someone who cares enough about our little cyber community to do so while facing health issues.
                  Words cannot fully express our gratitude for everything they have done for us!
                  Last edited by ADKJack; 02-26-2020, 07:19 PM.
                  "Climbing is about freedom. There's no prize money; there are no gold medals. The mountains are all about going there to do what you want to do. That's why I'll never tell anyone else how to climb. All I can say is, This is how I prefer to do it."
                  Ed Viesturs

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by ADKJack View Post
                    Please join me in thanking Num Num (Craig) and Kyler for not only getting us back on line but transferring the entire database to a new host server. An amazing amount of work for anyone but in particular for someone who cares enough about our little cyber community to do so while facing health issues.
                    Words cannot fully express our gratitude for everything they have done for us!
                    I for one thank him. Sure is nice to see it back online and by the looks of how many others are over there online, many others appreciate it also.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X