ADKHP won't work with Tapatalk

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ADKHP won't work with Tapatalk

After adkhighpeaks.com was out of service last week, it is still not working via the Tapatalk app on my iPhone or iPad. Is there a way to restart it?

Adkforum on Tapatalk is working normally.

Many thanks to the volunteers who keep these forums going!

Joe,

Due to our web host, who was less than cooperative, we had to make some changes to the website. Some of those changes are permanent (changing how we store attachments) and some probably temporary, such as Tapatalk. Jack is looking at a few options and with any luck in the near future we will be able to turn Tapatalk back on.
    If by chance some day you're not feeling well and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled ~ Red Skelton

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	892E7439-0F07-442C-B81E-7E0483CD7C1D.png Views:	1 Size:	30.1 KB ID:	492397 Here is what it says today. Thanks for all you do for the Forums!

Comment

Joe, try accessing it without using Tapatalk, go directly to http://www.adkhighpeaks.com/forums/
        If by chance some day you're not feeling well and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled ~ Red Skelton

Comment

• JoeCedar
          JoeCedar commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, that is how I started this thread.

• NumNum
          NumNum commented
          Editing a comment
          That is because we have turned off the Tapatalk app. I don't use Tapatalk, so I installed it on my smartphone to see what you were seeing and I get the same message you get.

Until we can figure out a solution with our host, all users that use the Tapatalk app will have to bypass the app by going directly to the site using an internet browser, unfortunately.

Sorry for the inconvenience, Joe.

I have re-enabled Tapatalk. Please advise of any issues.

Comment

It has not appeared yet in a Tapatalk group search. When entering "adkhighpeaks" only Adkforum and the foundation come up. This is using Tapatalk on iPad and iPhone.

Thanks for your efforts! The transition to the new server was without a hitch on my PC.

Comment

• NumNum
            NumNum commented
            Editing a comment
            I'll look into it, actually Kyler as I know very little about it.

Joe, it should be fully functional now.
          ADKHP Wiki

Comment

Ahhh...yes, it is back in the list!

Thanks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

just FYI forums.adkhighpeaks.com no longer is working. `dig` shows the A record as still existing
              K

Comment

Originally posted by whistlerbrk View Post
                just FYI forums.adkhighpeaks.com no longer is working. `dig` shows the A record as still existing
                It is working for me now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X