Can't reach the ADKhighpeaks Wiki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't reach the ADKhighpeaks Wiki

Don't know if anyone else is having this problem. This is the message I get (of course it's all gibberish to me):

PHP can't find MySQL support but Wikka requires MySQL. Please check the output of phpinfo() in a php document for MySQL support: it needs to be compiled into PHP, the module itself needs to be present in the expected location, and php.ini needs to have it enabled.
    Also note that you cannot have mysqli and mysql support both enabled at the same time.
    Please double-check all of these things, restart your webserver after any fixes, and then try again!

It is a known issue we are working on.

Thanks, Thomas.
    That sounds like a terrible idea.... What time?

Comment

I personally like the Wiki, get use out of it, and miss it; but do many other people here? (i.e. is it worth the trouble to fix it?) just wondering if there is historical traffic data or something...
      -Joe

Comment

• CatskillKev
        CatskillKev commented
        Editing a comment
        No, never been to it that I know of.

Any update on this? I just tried to access the Wiki and got the same message as Thomas

Comment

It's a php compatibility issue. When we updated this site we had to update the php version that makes the site run faster. Unfortunately the wiki module wasn't compatible with the higher version of php.

Geoff is looking into when he can, as I am. With our daily jobs and the ongoing projects, its been on the back burner so to speak.

I too would like to see it back, there is some great information in it.
        That sounds like a terrible idea.... What time?

Comment

• Kyler
          Kyler commented
          Editing a comment
          There is a version of the wiki software in development for our php version. I tried it previously, but it didn't work. There have been some updates to the software since then, so I need to get the latest version and try again.

Might be a good time to restore the wiki; here's a post requesting a "newbie" sub-forum...

Comment

Any new updates on the Wiki? Sorry to be a nuisance.
          My mind was wandering like the wild geese in the west.

Comment

I know all are busy with real life, but just bumping this open issue so it gets some love
            -Joe

Comment

Just wondering. It was a great resource and place to share info.
              -Joe

Comment

Working...
              X