Clear All

• alistair
    replied
    Doug
    How about the Eagle on 9/25?

Leave a comment:

• Neil
    replied
    Dominic gets the odd thursday off from school. O/W we'll do it on a sat. probably with Rik.
    As fall approaches I wonder when ice will become an issue.

Leave a comment:

• alistair
    replied
    Doug
    So when do you want to climb the Eagle? i can't do it this weekend but would love to climb it before the end of Sept. (Preferably Mid-wek).

Leave a comment:

• pete_hickey
    replied
    A tip for climbing the Eagle Slide

Keep right. At times, it may seem that it is easier if you head left, but if you do, you will get into some very steep stuff later on. Keep right, and ascent what seems steeper. Twice I kept right, and it wasn't bad. Once I went left, and some sections were insane... even with rock climbing shoes.

Leave a comment:

• hillman1
    replied
    I'm out for the 12th, but open for the 17th. Running with inge probably keeps me out on that one though.

Leave a comment:

• Neil
    replied
    I have a window from the 15th to the 18th that I havn't figured quite what to do with. I might go to the VT gathering or I might do a bunch of slides. Inge is very keen to do the Marshall south slide so I might jump at that. She wants to run up the Cal. trail. Well, why not?

Leave a comment:

• hillman1
    replied
    Let me check my work schedule tonight, and I'll post back tomorrow. I know I could swing it for monday the 12th, but I'm not certain about the rest of the week.

Leave a comment:

• alistair
    replied
    I'm interested, can you make it midweek?

Leave a comment:

• hillman1
    replied
    How about this sunday or monday? Anybody???

Leave a comment:

• hillman1
    started a topic eagle slide on giant

eagle slide on giant

I want to do this hike within the next few weeks. Anybody game? It's been on my to do list for quite awhile, and I would like to do it before the snow flies. I would need to request the time off if someone has a specific date in mind, so pick a day. I would go for next weekend, but I have to go to six flags at darien lake. I tried the old, north pole is an amusement park bit, but it didn't work.
Working...
X