Found Kahtoola Microspike on Silver Hollow Mtn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found Kahtoola Microspike on Silver Hollow Mtn

Hiked Silver Hollow Mtn and Olderbark Mtn today and found a single red Kahtoola microspike on Silver Hollow Mtn. It was in the middle of the trail and had evidently melted out since being lost. It's in fine shape. Happy to mail it to you if it's yours.

To Go and to See
    Is to Know and to Be

if you are going to the 3500 dinner, bring it along, its a good place to find lost gear
    owners

Comment

how were the trail conditions? heading out to Warner creek trail from Silver Hollow to Tremper next weekend... hoping for more melt off during the week!
      46/46 as of August 1st, 2014!

Comment

Good idea regarding the dinner. I'm not planning to attend but perhaps I can arrange a hand-off to someone who is.

Trail conditions were fine. Very little snow down low and patchy snow up higher eventually leading to 4-8 inches of snow. No ice to speak of on Silver Hollow. Of course, this will all change by next weekend.
        To Go and to See
        Is to Know and to Be

Comment

• YanaLG
          YanaLG commented
          Editing a comment
          fantastic, thank you! this at least gives me a good idea how things are right now.

are you on facebook? you could also post to the Catskills Trail Conditions group?
      Working...
      X