Driving directions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driving directions

I'm looking for "best" driving route to Red Hill from the north (Albany). Google Maps is routing me differently than the Catskill references I've researched. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks!

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Alba...999fdf!1m0!3e0

Don't forget Coons-Dinch Rd is a dirt road.

Comment

Pete, taking 209 or the route above are about equal.
      Tom Rankin - 5444W "In the depths of Summer, I finally learned that there lay within me an invincible Winter"

Proud Member #0003 of ADKHP Foundation
      Volunteer Balsam Lake Mountain
      Past President Catskill 3500 Club
      CEO Views And Brews!

Trail maintainer for the Dry Brook Ridge trail from Mill Brook Road to just past the Lean-to

Comment

Thanks MountainSister3 and Tom. I was wondering whether I should take the Google route or the route described in 2 of the Catskill references. I appreciate your input!

Pete

Comment

Mt Sister, On the map you added a link to; there is a star on route 212 and when I put the
          arrow over it it shows an address. How does this happen. I know who lives there.

Comment

• TFR
            TFR commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't see a STAR, and the route linked does not use 212...

Maybe this is because you have some association with the address...

• FoulHooked
            FoulHooked commented
            Editing a comment
            Tom is correct; the star only shows up because you (or whatever google account was active on the device you opened the link in) has saved/bookmarked the location. You may have navigated to that location using google or saved in your contacts at some point.
        Working...
        X