Forum Rules Statement of Purpose Membership Disclaimer Site History
Adkhighpeaks Foundation Donations and Online Store Adkhighpeaks Wiki visit ADKForum.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burroughs Range question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Burroughs Range question

Anyone know if microspikes are needed anymore at this point? I am not expecting ice at this time of year but figured i would do me check. First time on catskills.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The Catskills are snow free at this time.
    Tom Rankin - 5444W "In the depths of Summer, I finally learned that there lay within me an invincible Winter"

Proud Member #0003 of ADKHP Foundation
    Volunteer Balsam Lake Mountain
    Past President Catskill 3500 Club
    CEO Views And Brews!

Trail maintainer for the Dry Brook Ridge trail from Mill Brook Road to just past the Lean-to

Comment

You should post this up in the Catskill hiking section on the forum as well.

Comment

Thanks a lot. And yea should, sorry. Getting used to using the app for this is rough

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

When my wife and I did Slide a month ago, the Monday after Easter, there was a monorail about 1/3 from the top and I bet it's mostly gone at this point.

Comment

There was boiler plate ice on Westkill last Sunday, well under a rock and out of sight , about the size of tiny snow shoes. But it was ice

Comment

I've encountered no snow or ice of any consequence for at least the last three weeks. I've been on the full devils path and the Huckleberry Brook/Dry Brook loop.

Comment

Working...
              X