Forum Rules Statement of Purpose Membership Disclaimer Site History
Adkhighpeaks Foundation Donations and Online Store Adkhighpeaks Wiki visit ADKForum.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 Garden Parking/Shuttle Schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Garden Parking/Shuttle Schedule

Attached is the 2017 Garden Parking/Shuttle Schedule **** CASH ONLY*** working on credit cards
    Also sad news to report,Eloise the parking attendant for many years passed away last night.All though I did not know her personally, my condolences go out to her family as a member of the hiking community, that benefited from her work. Tom
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Hike-o-path; 05-09-2017, 04:56 AM. Reason: Asked by Town of Keene to pass along ***Cash Only**** working on getting credit card acceptance method
    South of the Border and North of the Blue Line.

That is sad news. I only chatted with her a couple of times. She did a good job.

I see there is a fee increase for the first time in many years.

Don

Comment

I enjoyed chatting with her as well. One of her parents was a very early 46er.

The fee increase puts it in line with the HPIC lot, but I guess no discount for members.

Comment

Asked by the Town of Keene Valley to pass along that the shuttle and parking are *** CASH ONLY*** they are are working on credit card acceptance. Tom
        South of the Border and North of the Blue Line.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. I've spoken to her a few times. She was a very nice lady.
          Nothing like being in the woods.

http://www.gerardsadirondackpics.shutterfly.com

Comment

So sorry to hear this. she was such a nice lady and she always seemed to find room for my MINI Cooper. May her memory be a blessing....
            46/46 as of August 1st, 2014!

Comment

I thought that I had read here that the Marcy Field shuttle will pick up people at Roostercomb PA on the way up to the Garden, but that may just be a "rural myth" (Is that a thing?)
              Anyone have first-hand experience with that?
              -Joe

Comment

I have been dropped off at Roostercomb by request, but never picked up there.

Comment

Working...
                X