Forum Rules Statement of Purpose Membership Disclaimer Site History
Adkhighpeaks Foundation Donations and Online Store Adkhighpeaks Wiki visit ADKForum.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lost Crampons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Crampons

A fellow lost his crampons somewhere along the Lake Arnold trail on his way to finish his W on Gray, Skylight, & Marcy. Another group that was headed toward Cliff found them and passed them off to me a little past the Feldspar lean to. I brought them back to the Loj where I knew the fellow would be returning to, and I left them on top of the trail register. I was hoping they would be safe there until he returned, but when he got there they were gone. I'm hoping someone took them with plans to find their owner. If you know anything of these let me know or check the aspiring 46er facebook page. If you took advantage of an opportunity . . . I guess I don't need to tell you what you are, because you already know.

Did you check with the Loj? When the HPIC isn't open they accept lost-and-found gear, so maybe someone took them there.
    ADK 46/46, 46/46W, Grid 214/552
    Photos & Stuff

Comment

I assume this was Saturday, 3/18. I checked out at the HPIC at 4:56:28 and there were no crampons at the trail register.

Comment

• DougV
        DougV commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes Joe, it was Saturday, I neglected to put the date in my OP. It was just about 5:30 when I got back and dropped them off.
    Working...
    X