Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone worn Adidas Terrex Swift R shoes?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone worn Adidas Terrex Swift R shoes?

If so, opinions? Outside has a review of a few light hiking shoes, and liked the Adidas.

This is Brown’s favorite shoe. He pointed out how Adidas mixed a light trail runner’s upper with a hearty boot-like sole to create the Terrex Swift Rs. "There is a resurgence of shoes versus boots right now, and I think Adidas really does it right," Brown says.

http://www.outsideonline.com/outdoor...ing-Boots.html
    ADKHP Wiki

Using Adidas shoes since and year and they are really very comfortable. My cousin bought few Carbon38 sports bras for her workout sessions. Highly speaks about their comfortable stuff and fit. Planning to buy some for me and my sister for our yoga sessions.

Comment

Diperi_61 I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that Kyler doesn't wear sports bras that often.

Kyler, I tried on a pair and they felt great in terms of comfort, but a little bit too flimsy for my taste. I have a wide foot and I got the feeling that hiking in them would ruin what little supporting structure the upper offered after a couple of trips in anything besides bone dry conditions. They also didn't offer much in the way of sole stiffness. Some people like their shoes with a little more give, but these ones would have given me arch fatigue after a few miles. I don't mind using inserts like Superfeet, etc., but I prefer to use them to enhance the shoe, not correct it. If you have a narrow foot and a runner's gait, they might work better for you.

Along the same lines, I was really impressed with the Salewa Wildfire Pro and will probably order a pair for next year once the fall sales kick in. https://www.salewa.com/men/footwear/...mber=&c=516601
      Last edited by FlyFishingandBeer; 10-17-2017, 11:05 AM. Reason: More info.
      My mind was wandering like the wild geese in the west.

Comment

• Kyler
        Kyler commented
        Editing a comment
        I've had a pair of Adidas AX2 GTX for a year or two. I find them to be a solid show, but I would consider them to be a low top hiker, and not a trail runner. They might be worth checking out.

Formula:
      • Confirm you use/like the other product but provide no details.
      • Immediately pivot to promote our product, include a link to our web-site.
      • Ensure to associate it with some trendy activity, food, diet, fashion, hashtag, etc.
      • Make three-quarters of your post about our product.

I've been using Adidas products and they're good. My third cousin bought Bicep Buster for his workouts. It really helps to grow big guns. I'm going to get some so I can get my arms inked like a Maori.
      Looking for Views!

Comment

• Trail Boss
        Trail Boss commented
        Editing a comment
        Formula for naming the product is to pick an element from the periodic table then tack on a random number. Like Iron99 Sports Briefs or Cobalt10 Socks.

• Kyler
        Kyler commented
        Editing a comment
        My post is also 3 1/2 years old. It's not really relevant to me anymore.

• Trail Boss
        Trail Boss commented
        Editing a comment
        Wonders never cease. Someone went through the trouble of finding and resurrecting a long-dead post just to advertise an unrelated product. Sheesh! Those bots are scraping the bottom of the barrel.
    Working...
    X