Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gathering 2017 peak list. Get 'em while their hot!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TT actually had 5. BillB, Gracepoints, Kyler, my wife Sue and I broke it out good and then packed down Phelps.

Comment

Two of us will be hiking Big Slide from the Garden tomorrow. 7:00 AM start. We did a brief reconnaissance hike toward Brothers this evening and folks coming down said the trail is broken to the top of Big Slide. &#128578. It will be a slow pace. If anyone wants a leisurely hike, you are welcome to join us. See you at the gathering.
      46/46, 13/46w "I only went out for a walk, and concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in." John Muir

Comment

FYI: 11 cars at Cascade/Porter trailhead today--increases likelihood that at least Cascade may be broken out.
        46/46, 13/46w "I only went out for a walk, and concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in." John Muir

Comment

• CatskillKev
          CatskillKev commented
          Editing a comment
          Cars do attract cars, don't they?

• KV Streamer
          KV Streamer commented
          Editing a comment
          I'll take cars at the Cascade trail head over tour buses any day,

What was the final outcome of the Winter Gathering this year?

Comment

Originally posted by Yury View Post
          What was the final outcome of the Winter Gathering this year?
          A very good time was had by all.
          However, if by outcome you wanted to know how many peaks were climbed, we didn't keep track this year.

Comment

We had a group of 14 in my group Plus another 4 in a smaller group that I knew from past hiking on Allen. There were other hikers on the trail as well. Great day on Allen!

Comment

Working...
            X