X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Gathering SUMMIT POSTERS

All,
    I've made a home for the winter gathering posters in my dropbox public folder. I've taken quite a few requests for the 2012 'First Time' poster, so you'll find all current and future gathering posters in this location. I guess that means I'm volunteering to do this henceforth . The images are about 40 megabytes per poster so give them time to download / display. Full resolution is 20x30 inches at 300 d.p.i. Just download and print with your favourite printing service.

Thanks to all who have made this possible each year!

2012-February 19 Winter Gathering 8 (first time achieving the '46 in a day') https://dl.dropbox.com/u/44137760/AD...gathering8.jpg

2013-February 23 Winter Gathering 9
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/44137760/AD...gathering9.jpg

2014-March 1 Winter Gathering 10
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/44137760/AD..._FINAL2014.jpg

2015 March 7 Winter Gathering 11 Collage
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...athering11.jpg

Please send me a PM with any questions or if the links go dead for some reason.

Enjoy!
    Kevin
    Last edited by mudrat; 03-28-2015, 10:10 AM.
    May your ambition for the goal allow you to be a student of the journey.

www.adirondackmountaineering.com

Kevin, you did an A+++ job on the WG9 poster. Thank you so much for all the creativity and hard work you put into this!
    We are closer now than we were five minutes ago

Comment

Even, if was not able to be there this year, you all did a good job, Kudos to Mudrat for the poster and to all of you for the pics.

Neil looks pretty funny on Iroquois...... I love Brew guinness hat (honestly I like more Guiness than his hat).

Glad all of you seems to had a very good day.
      8000m 0/14

Comment

Originally posted by nangaparbat View Post
        Neil looks pretty funny on Iroquois.
        Hehe, looks like I'm thinking, "Take the frickin picture already and lets get the F out of here".

Once you have the poster on your screen you can click on it for a close-up. Doing that, I just went over each and every summit picture and all I can say is to everyone who took part. Wow.
        Last edited by Neil; 03-05-2013, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Great job Kevin on the cool poster and congrats to all of you who participated this year making it a success.

I didn't get to participate this year but I have the poster from last year and I just love it .
          Not all those who wander are lost....JRR Tolkien

Comment

Thanks Kevin for yet another outstanding job from the Mudrat Studio for the Foundation. You get a sense of how ferocious the conditions were above treeline that day, but they didn't stop folks from achieving their objectives. All those smiles tell a tale of love for the mountains and joy in being with friends, new and old.

And next year, if Alistair remembers his hat, perhaps that grimace will turn into a grin.

Comment

Fantastic poster!!
              ADK 46-R #6750W
              CL-50 - #51
              CATSKILLS- 9/39
              NPT Complete 7-6-13

Hiking photos

Comment

Once again, awesome job Kevin w/ the posters . Great catching up with you at the Gathering and I'm looking forward the next installment of Mudrat's Off Trail Adventures.
                The mountains are calling and I must go - John Muir.
                #6385W, HOL47er, Ultra6er, CL50 #524

Comment

Originally posted by Jim C View Post
                  Once again, awesome job Kevin w/ the posters . Great catching up with you at the Gathering and I'm looking forward the next installment of Mudrat's Off Trail Adventures.
                  Thanks! Nice talking with you as well, Jim. Perhaps this weekend if conditions are ok

Comment

This is great, thanks Mudrat!!! I'm so glad I was able to be a part of this before my move. It's really amazing to see it all laid out, all the hard work that went into the day and the poster! Grateful
                    Last edited by jennyB; 03-06-2013, 09:32 AM. Reason: spelling
                    "We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time." -T.S.Eliot

Comment

Another great poster!! Thanks Kevin!

I was unable to attend, again , but will still get one printed 'cause it's so !!
                      “Keep close to Nature's heart...and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean.”
                      -John Muir

ADK 46-R 7090W
                      Saranac Lake 6er (3x) 11U, UW
                      Catskill 3500 2265; 921W

Comment

Great job on the poster, I really enjoyed my first experience of the Winter Gathering. Also enjoyed your Mt Colden Trap Dike article in most recent Adirondac magazine. Thanks for all your work.
                        #7365W

Comment

Thanks Kevin for all your hard work. Those posters mean a lot to all of us.
                          46R - #4541W
                          CL50 - #100
                          Northville-Placid Trail :
                          Saranac 6 - Winter

Comment

Jenny, Photobug, El loco: It's my pleasure to put it together. The annual event means alot to me as well . I'm happy everyone is pleased with the results!

PeekFreek: Thanks and you're welcome. Glad you liked the Adirondac article as well, I was thrilled with their layout work!

I appreciate everyone's positive comments; you're a wonderful group!!!

Comment

Thanks again Kevin! Great job! One of these years I hope to get introduced to you at the gathering!
                              Map and compass man!

Comment

Working...
                              X