No announcement yet.

Project 100 improved peak groupings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neil... will you be aiming for a Friday/Sat/Sun hiking schedule each week all winter or is your life/work schedule flexible enough where you'll be varying days based on weather forecasts?

Comment

Originally posted by Makwa View Post
      Neil... will you be aiming for a Friday/Sat/Sun hiking schedule each week all winter or is your life/work schedule flexible enough where you'll be varying days based on weather forecasts?
      Ideally, I'll be able to hike all the peaks Fri-Sun. I work two long days a week, Tues. and Thurs. That schedule is not very flexible. I can spend Monday recovering, writing a TR, cleaning gear etc. and Wed. getting ready (food prep, organizing partners, packing gear) for the next weekend. Realistically, I'm assuming that I'll be doing some hiking (doing some of the easier ones perhaps) on Monday before driving home. Wednesday hiking would be as a last resort. I'll also have a fair amount of time to hike over Christmas.
      Project-100: 100 peaks, one winter. https://project100singlewinter.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
      X