Help needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help needed

ADKHighpeaks Foundation is looking for a volunteer to run the public relations and fund raising arms of Neil's upcoming project, Project-100. We are looking for someone to maintain the blog, make facebook and forum posts, arrange for press interviews, handle the fund raising, apply for sponsorships from gear companies and whatever else one might think of.

The goal of P-100 is to raise funds for the Foundation through individual and business donations by summiting all of the ADK-HH in a single winter season (if all the peaks have not been summited by March 21, Neil will continue until all 100 have been).

If interested send a PM to ADKJack and cc Neil
    "Climbing is about freedom. There's no prize money; there are no gold medals. The mountains are all about going there to do what you want to do. That's why I'll never tell anyone else how to climb. All I can say is, This is how I prefer to do it."
    Ed Viesturs

I handled all of the above PR duties for Projects 46 and Full Deck with some difficulty and didn't do as complete a job as could have been done. People would often ask if I thought of doing such and such or came up with some great suggestions but I just didn't have the time. Between work and training, the scouting hikes, the food prep., route preparation, lining up and coordinating with partners etc. I didn't put enough into the PR side of things. Nevertheless, the projects succeeded in raising 15 and (almost) 6 thousand dollars each.

This project is more ambitious in scope than the preceding two so if someone steps up and participates with me in the aforementioned duties of publicizing we can surely raise more funds for the Foundation.
    Project-100: 100 peaks, one winter. https://project100singlewinter.wordpress.com/

Comment

I should point out that I will write up all the trip reports and select the pics for each hike and then send them to our "publicist" for formatting it into the blog.
      Project-100: 100 peaks, one winter. https://project100singlewinter.wordpress.com/

Comment

I will also offer to match the Salaries that both Neil and I earn together to whomever steps up for this extremely important job!
        "Climbing is about freedom. There's no prize money; there are no gold medals. The mountains are all about going there to do what you want to do. That's why I'll never tell anyone else how to climb. All I can say is, This is how I prefer to do it."
        Ed Viesturs

Comment

Working...
        X