Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Six Additional 2017 Calendars Available for Purchase!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Six Additional 2017 Calendars Available for Purchase!

Sometimes good things come to those who procrastinate...

The printer enclosed six additional calendars in the order (perhaps to make amends for an unevenly applied clear-coat on the cover?) The upshot is--you who waited can still purchase a 2017 ADKhighpeaks Calendar!

To order:
    1. Make payment:
      1. Go to Paypal.com
      2. Enter my email: winnrea@gmail.com
      3. Enter payment amount
        1. $20.00 per calendar shipped to U.S. address.
        2. $27.00 per calendar shipped to a Canadian address.
      4. Confirm your shipping address.
      5. Click “Send Money Now”
    2. Send Order Confirmation Email to winnrea@gmail.com. State the number of calendars you want and the address(es) to which you want the calendars sent.
    3. State how many calendars you are claiming for purchase in a reply post below to let others know how many calendars remain.
    Calendars will be mailed as soon as payment is received. All profits support the ADKhighpeaks Foundation.

Thanks for supporting the Foundation!

KV Streamer a.k.a. Winn Rea
    46/46, 13/46w "I only went out for a walk, and concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in." John Muir

Just sent you money on paypal for one calendar. I stink at paypal, so I'm not sure you are able to see my address the way I sent the money. I sent you a PM on that on here.
    Last edited by gebby; 12-15-2016, 10:53 AM. Reason: additional info.

Comment

• KV Streamer
      KV Streamer commented
      Editing a comment
      'got it--thanks! Calendar is on its way!

Four calendars left--'get em while you can!
    46/46, 13/46w "I only went out for a walk, and concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in." John Muir

Comment

Just sent in my order for one
      "Climbing is about freedom. There's no prize money; there are no gold medals. The mountains are all about going there to do what you want to do. That's why I'll never tell anyone else how to climb. All I can say is, This is how I prefer to do it."
      Ed Viesturs

Comment

Just sent in order for one. Two (2) left.?
        "...he went because he felt the call of the wilderness, a call ever irresistible to him in whose veins flows the blood of the explorer." Warren W. Hart

Comment

Yes, two left as of Dec. 19.

Comment

Working...
          X