Forum Rules Statement of Purpose Membership Disclaimer Site History
Adkhighpeaks Foundation Donations and Online Store Adkhighpeaks Wiki visit ADKForum.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017 Calendars Ready for Purchase!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Calendars Ready for Purchase!

Just in time for Cyber Monday!!

25 ADKhighpeaks Foundation 2017 Calendars are ready for purchase! I ordered a small number of calendars based on the voting activity. They are available on a first come, first served basis.

To order:
    1. Make payment:
      1. Go to Paypal.com
      2. Enter my email: winnrea@gmail.com
      3. Enter payment amount
        1. $20.00 per calendar shipped to U.S. address.
        2. $27.00 per calendar shipped to a Canadian address.
      4. Confirm your shipping address.
      5. Click “Send Money Now”
    2. Send Order Confirmation Email to winnrea@gmail.com. State the number of calendars you want and the address(es) to which you want the calendars sent.
    3. Calendars will be shipped December 8th or when Paypal payment clears.
    All profits support the ADKhighpeaks Foundation.

Thanks for supporting the Foundation!

KV Streamer a.k.a. Winn Rea
    46/46, 13/46w "I only went out for a walk, and concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in." John Muir

I guess I missed the post about the winners?
    Tom Rankin - 5444W "In the depths of Summer, I finally learned that there lay within me an invincible Winter"

Proud Member #0003 of ADKHP Foundation
    Volunteer Balsam Lake Mountain
    Past President Catskill 3500 Club
    CEO Views And Brews!

Trail maintainer for the Dry Brook Ridge trail from Mill Brook Road to just past the Lean-to

Comment

Sorry, I just looked at the counts to see winners. Here is a summary of what you may already know--

Congratulations to the winners--and thank you for sharing your photographs to benefit the ADKhighpeaks Foundation!
      Image Number Votes Forum Name
      Winter_03 21 Thomas Kral
      Spring_10 19 PA Ridgerunner
      Winter_10 18 Neil Luckhurst
      summer_07 18 Peter Evans
      Fall_08 16 WeHikeForMike
      Fall_10 16 PA Ridgerunner
      Fall_07 14 Neil Luckhurst
      spring_12 14 Sean Carpenter
      Summer_10 12 Thomas Kral
      summer_13 11 Sean Carpenter
      Spring_09 10 Thomas Kral
      winter_09 9 Peter Evans
      Winter_11 9 PA Ridgerunner
      46/46, 13/46w "I only went out for a walk, and concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in." John Muir

Comment

Can't do the paypal thing, it's possible to send money directly to ADKHP right?
        46er #9404
        Pics: https://www.flickr.com/photos/145945713@N02/
        http://www.athikerpictures.org/syste...jpg
        https://smokebeard.wordpress.com/

Comment

• KV Streamer
          KV Streamer commented
          Editing a comment
          PayPal is the preferred method of payment.
          I will contact you by PM to make special arrangement for you.

I want to take a moment to thank KV Streamer for taking on this project for us this year. As many of you are aware the Calendars have been a lot of fun over the years and we enjoyed the participation of all the talented photographers who submitted photos and all who took the time to vote on them. Last year we were unable to produce a calendar for several reasons but mostly the logistics involved in production, a service that had been provided for free for us, just did not align. We also had been experiencing a decline in year over year sales that was bordering on the project being less cost effective and ran the risk of losing money rather than being a fundraiser as the minimum number we could produce at an acceptable return is 200 units.

This years response to both the photo contest and interest in purchasing the calendars lead us to make a decision to forego the calendar again this year as it seemed imminent that we would definitely risk losing money. We felt badly about this decision and had been looking into ways that people could purchase the beautiful calendars direct from a vendor that would not net the Foundation any money but would reward those who had participated. We then learned that KV Streamer had taken the initiative and risk of producing and purchasing the calendars on her time and with her money and then offering to make a donation to the Foundation.

From experience I can tell you the time and effort alone to produce, purchase, take orders and ship the calendars is no small thing. Her willingness to do so is greatly appreciated and on behalf of Neil, Geoff, Scott, Tim and Myself we are truly thankful.
        "Climbing is about freedom. There's no prize money; there are no gold medals. The mountains are all about going there to do what you want to do. That's why I'll never tell anyone else how to climb. All I can say is, This is how I prefer to do it."
        Ed Viesturs

Comment

• KV Streamer
          KV Streamer commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks, ADKJack. The spirit of this forum coupled with the unparalleled experience and wisdom freely shared makes the effort worthwhile.

Thanks for your orders!

12 calendars are still available as of 11:00 AM Nov. 29. See instructions in the lead post to reserve your calendar.

Here is a sneak peek for the curious-minded...

See larger version here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...r-Overview.jpg

Comment

Just ordered, hope 1 is still available.

Thanks for all the hard work!
          Tom Rankin - 5444W "In the depths of Summer, I finally learned that there lay within me an invincible Winter"

Proud Member #0003 of ADKHP Foundation
          Volunteer Balsam Lake Mountain
          Past President Catskill 3500 Club
          CEO Views And Brews!

Trail maintainer for the Dry Brook Ridge trail from Mill Brook Road to just past the Lean-to

Comment

• KV Streamer
            KV Streamer commented
            Editing a comment
            One official 2017 ADKhigpeaks Foundation Calendar reserved for the honorable Tom Rankin!

9 calendars left, 9:00 PM Nov. 30. Get 'em while they are hot!

Comment

order sent

Comment

• KV Streamer
              KV Streamer commented
              Editing a comment
              : ) . . . .

Only THREE calendars left as of 3:45 PM Friday, December 2, 2016.

In order to avoid disappointment and the hassle of refunds PLEASE CLAIM YOUR CALENDAR(S) IN A POST BELOW, (to alert others how many remain) then follow the same steps in the lead post above.

Thanks!

Comment

All calendars have been reserved--thanks everyone. To all who have purchased, I expect to ship calendars Dec. 8. Watch here for updates.

Comment

Calendars were shipped USPS media mail Dec. 8, projected to arrive in 2-8 business days. Two folks have already received theirs. If you do not receive your calendars by Dec. 21, please contact me at winnrea@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
                X