No announcement yet.

To Grid or Not to Grid... 12/17/17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations and thank you for your inspirational post.

Comment

• Highonlife
      Highonlife commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you, greatly appreciated

Congratulations on your finish. Lots of challenges but you did it, yes you did! These mountains are a magical place and like you I am grateful for each hike, thankful folks who join me and those I meet along the way.
    Adk 46er

Comment

• Highonlife
      Highonlife commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah mountains are healers....and like many others I hike with have some pretty amazing inspirational stories too. I just feel so dam blessed to be with them and to enjoy our surroundings. Great life...

You are an inspiration to many Nancy, it was an great day! It's always a thrill to hike with you, your accomplishments in the mountains and in life are amazing
    -veggielasagna

Comment

• Highonlife
      Highonlife commented
      Editing a comment
      Well you inspiring me too Justine...your an amazing woman and for you to give up the day, be at my finish meant the world to me. So happy our paths crossed many years ago in the Sewards and then hiking a memorable day in the Dixes

Honored to have hiked once or twice with you (the Sewards maybe 2 years ago) - always follow your progress - you truly inspire everyone with your energy level and commitment. Congrats!
    Michele
    46R (#7146) ADK, 46W
    48 (NH 4000) + winter
    NE 115 (#706)
    NE Winter 115 (#82)

Comment

Thank you, yes I remember that day in the Sewards, amazing day that was. Hope to see you out there....
      Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up. ~Jesse Jackson

Comment

Awesome!!!! Hope to see you on the trail in 2018.

Comment

It's always nice to check in here and see a HOL report, and what a report it was! Congratulations to you for both accomplishments. You rock and are an inspiration to many, even those of us who have never actually met you. One day, perhaps, we will cross trails. Love the hat and that you beat cancer...twice. Take that cancer! Best of luck for whatever goal is next, Nancy. Moo
          HPHikingmoo

Comment

AWESOME NANCY! x552!

It's been hard to type this in between jumps for joy. I am so happy for you to realize yet another of your crazy-ambitious-bulldoze-the-barriers dreams!

Thank you (for the zillionth time) for your irrepressible spirit, limitless enthusiasm and profound inspiration over the years. You've done so much for so many of us, earning every accolade and triumph and joy along the way.

You're a living treasure. The rest will have to wait 'til we wander the hills again.

Cheers, Me

P.S. This accomplishment deserves the Mother of all Smileboxes!

Comment

Working...
            X