X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hiking 4/18....decisions

I'm looking at the wolfjaws, Armstrong and gothics or dial

Suggestions?

Wait, wut? You're crowd-sourcing your next hiking destination? Unless you supply us with some preferences or constraints, all I can suggest you do is draw straws. I'd make Dial the shortest straw.

Looking for Views!

Comment

After talking to moose beware it seems like dial is the best bet for this coming week.

Contemplating doing the loop of just in and out now

Comment

Originally posted by Trail Boss View Post
        Wait, wut? You're crowd-sourcing your next hiking destination? Unless you supply us with some preferences or constraints, all I can suggest you do is draw straws. I'd make Dial the shortest straw.
        Short straw it is.

Everything else being equal I always prefer loops for variety but again that's lacking any form of insight as to what your looking for...
        [17/46] Giant, Rocky Peak Ridge, Gothics, Armstrong, Upper Wolf Jaw, Lower Wolf Jaw, Big Slide, Cascade, Porter, Wright, Algonquin, Iroquois , Marcy, Skylight, Colden, Colvin and Blake.

Comment

I just didn't have the loop in me but it was a great hike.

Comment

Originally posted by FortySixer View Post
            ...I just didn't have the loop in me but it was a great hike.
            This part is all that matters
            [17/46] Giant, Rocky Peak Ridge, Gothics, Armstrong, Upper Wolf Jaw, Lower Wolf Jaw, Big Slide, Cascade, Porter, Wright, Algonquin, Iroquois , Marcy, Skylight, Colden, Colvin and Blake.

Comment

Working...
            X