The Adirondack Museum rebranded

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Adirondack Museum rebranded

Check it out. It's now called "Adirondack Experience - The Museum on Blue Mountain Lake." I will reserve comment until I visit to see what they have done with the place.

https://www.theadkx.org/about-us/pre...mountain-lake/

I took the renovation tour offered to Museum members last year. I was not impressed. they brought in some developer/designer from Boston and VA who knows nothing about the adirondacks. I too will reserve judgement until I see the final product, but I don't expect to be further impressed.
    "Leave the beaten track behind occasionally and dive into the woods. Every time you do you will be certain to find something you have never seen before." - Alexander Graham Bell

Comment

Happens all the time when there's a flow of taxpayer money to be tapped into. Probably someone's brother-in-law...

Comment

A reaction from a friend I sent the press release to...

Tourists demand more "interactive experiences"? I assume that means without having to actually interact - because if you put on a pair of boots and walked into the woods across the street and up Blue Mountain you'll get a real "interactive experience".

Comment

Working...
        X