Forum Rules Statement of Purpose Membership Disclaimer Site History
Adkhighpeaks Foundation Donations and Online Store Adkhighpeaks Wiki visit ADKForum.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Campmor delivery times!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campmor delivery times!

This has been posted here before, but Campmor is incredible with their delivery times! I ordered a PFD yesterday morning at 9:00, and got an order complete email this morning stating that the package will be delivered today. Thats a 24 hour turn around, and it was standard shipping. When would I have gotten it if I had used Next Day Air? When I press the 'Submit' button!
    Why cant other companies get their products delivered that fast?
    https://picasaweb.google.com/masshysteria1958

always had good luck with receiving campmor orders "early"...their location probably doesnt hurt in that respect.

Comment

I've never ordered anything from Campmor but I have sure been to their store many times.. It's only like a 2 hour drive from here!

Jay

Life is a short, warm moment
      And death is a long cold rest.
      You get your chance to try in the twinkling of an eye:
      Eighty years, with luck, or even less.
      -Pink Floyd

Comment

Yeah, they're pretty unbelievable. The stuff shows up the day before you order.
        Winter hiking -- "It's so easy an eight year old can do it!"

- Photobug65

Comment

I must agree. I've ordered and had it on my porch the next day. I'm not that far away though.
          Walking is the best possible exercise. Habituate yourself to walk very fast.~Thomas Jefferson

Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.~Steven Wright

Comment

I'm lucky enough to live only 30 minutes from Campmor, so delivery is immediate.
            “In the dust of defeat as well as the laurels of victory there is a glory to be found if one has done his best.”
            ― Eric Liddell

Comment

Working...
            X