Can't reach the ADKhighpeaks Wiki

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't reach the ADKhighpeaks Wiki

Don't know if anyone else is having this problem. This is the message I get (of course it's all gibberish to me):

PHP can't find MySQL support but Wikka requires MySQL. Please check the output of phpinfo() in a php document for MySQL support: it needs to be compiled into PHP, the module itself needs to be present in the expected location, and php.ini needs to have it enabled.
    Also note that you cannot have mysqli and mysql support both enabled at the same time.
    Please double-check all of these things, restart your webserver after any fixes, and then try again!

It is a known issue we are working on.

Thanks, Thomas.
    If by chance some day you're not feeling well and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled ~ Red Skelton

Comment

I personally like the Wiki, get use out of it, and miss it; but do many other people here? (i.e. is it worth the trouble to fix it?) just wondering if there is historical traffic data or something...
      -Joe

Comment

Working...
      X