navbar_home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• navbar_home

Is it just me or did something change recently to cause "navbar_home" to appear where it used to simply say "Home" (in the menu)?

​In addition, "Debug Information" sporadically appears at the bottom of a displayed thread (containing a list of web-page parameters).

​Are the moderators currently tweaking the forum's software?
    Looking for Views!

I'm teaching myself IT.

Comment

You've reminded me of something I saw posted in an electrical lab several decades ago. Now it's easily found on the Internet:

ACHTUNG!!!

Das machine is nicht fur gefingerpoken und mittengrabben. Ist easy
      schnappen der springenwerk, blowenfusen und corkenpoppen mit
      spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
      rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und
      vatch das blinkenlights!!!

​The irony is that some of the most memorable lessons are learn by mittengrabben and spitzensparken!
      Looking for Views!

Comment

Originally posted by Trail Boss View Post
        used to simply say "Home" (in the menu)?
        Did it say Home or Forums?
        If by chance some day you're not feeling well and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled ~ Red Skelton

Comment

• Trail Boss
          Trail Boss commented
          Editing a comment
          Well ... now I'm not sure. Could've been "Forums" all along and I just imagined it said "Home".

"Forums" sounds more correct given that the breadcrumb menu shows Home > Forums > etc. I don't think there was ever a true "home" page here; it's always been the list of forums of sub-forums.

Ok, in any event what you seen was some diagnostics done to resolve a bug. Everything should be back to "Normal".
        If by chance some day you're not feeling well and you should remember some silly thing I've said or done and it brings back a smile to your face or a chuckle to your heart, then my purpose as your clown has been fulfilled ~ Red Skelton

Comment

Probably will be going into debug mode again for a short period of time.

Comment

Just doing some fine tuning

Comment

All done, back to normal.

Comment

Working...
              X