Forum Rules Statement of Purpose Membership Disclaimer Site History
Adkhighpeaks Foundation Donations and Online Store Adkhighpeaks Wiki visit ADKForum.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing forum features

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DSettahr View Post
    Also, the maximum # of poll options is back to 10 again. It used to me much higher (at least 50 I think). It should be at least enough that I can post a poll asking everyone what their favorite High Peak is (47 including the comedy MacNaughton option).
    I set it to infinity. That should be enough.

What about PM box size? What's it at?
    Last edited by Neil; 01-08-2012, 02:43 PM.

Comment

It's at 100, which is what it was at before. It'd be nice if it was higher, since it gets annoying when you reach the limit and have to make space to get new messages- but it's not a huge deal. You can always download a zip file containing all your messages for future reference, and then clear out your message box entirely.

Comment

Also, the control panel is missing the feature where you pushed the button and Neil delivered free beer to your house...

Comment

Originally posted by DSettahr View Post
          Also, the control panel is missing the feature where you pushed the button and Neil delivered free beer to your house...
          That feature was costing us too much money.

Comment

I noticed 2 little glitches recently:

In the User CP, if I click Edit Options, there is a blank Check Box in the Private Messaging section.

Under Paid Subscriptions, it says "Use this option for multiple members of the same family (you'll have to sent Tim a PM with the second members username)."

Should be ' ... send Tim ... '.
            Tom Rankin - 5444W "In the depths of Summer, I finally learned that there lay within me an invincible Winter"

Proud Member #0003 of ADKHP Foundation
            Volunteer Balsam Lake Mountain
            Past President Catskill 3500 Club
            CEO Views And Brews!

Trail maintainer for the Dry Brook Ridge trail from Mill Brook Road to just past the Lean-to

Comment

Speaking of the Paid Subscriptions, it does not show that I paid?? I thought I was paid up. Can someone verify?
              Tom Rankin - 5444W "In the depths of Summer, I finally learned that there lay within me an invincible Winter"

Proud Member #0003 of ADKHP Foundation
              Volunteer Balsam Lake Mountain
              Past President Catskill 3500 Club
              CEO Views And Brews!

Trail maintainer for the Dry Brook Ridge trail from Mill Brook Road to just past the Lean-to

Comment

Originally posted by TFR View Post
                Speaking of the Paid Subscriptions, it does not show that I paid?? I thought I was paid up. Can someone verify?
                Sending you a PM
                "Climbing is about freedom. There's no prize money; there are no gold medals. The mountains are all about going there to do what you want to do. That's why I'll never tell anyone else how to climb. All I can say is, This is how I prefer to do it."
                Ed Viesturs

Comment

Non sufficient funds.

Comment

I noticed 2 little glitches recently:

In the User CP, if I click Edit Options, there is a blank Check Box in the Private Messaging section.

Under Paid Subscriptions, it says "Use this option for multiple members of the same family (you'll have to sent Tim a PM with the second members username)."

Should be ' ... send Tim ... '.
                    Both are fixed.
                    ADKHP Wiki

Comment

Does the Friend option work? I received an email informing me that someone wanted to add me as a friend. I clicked the link, logged in, and found nothing to accept the request.
                      Looking for Views!

Comment

Originally posted by Trail Boss View Post
                        Does the Friend option work? I received an email informing me that someone wanted to add me as a friend. I clicked the link, logged in, and found nothing to accept the request.
                        It does work. What is the link that you get in the email? I tested it out, and all seems to be OK for me.
                        ADKHP Wiki

Comment

Originally posted by Trail Boss View Post
                          Maybe the person decided they didn't want to be your friend.

Sorry, the opportunity for sarcasm was just too much.

Comment

I sent out three friend requests and they accepted so you're absolutely correct, it works. However, the one I received (no longer have the link but I think it ended in Buddylist or something like that) led to a page where I couldn't find a mean's to accept the request. Fuhgedaboudit. Not worth the effort to solve this one.
                            Looking for Views!

Comment

Buddylist is the correct URL. If you go into UserCP and click on Contacts & Friends under Networking, that will take you to the same place. It should list your friend in the top portion, and then have any pending requests at the bottom. You can choose to accept or deny requests there.
                              ADKHP Wiki

Comment

Rules? (we don't need no stinking rules!)

Seems we have lost our Forum Rules .
                                EULA: By reading this post and associated disclaimer, you are consenting to agree with the opinions disclosed within. If you disagree with this license agreement, you may not return it for a refund.

Comment

Working...
                                X